Digital Differentiation - QR Codes on the iPad


Managing a classrooms full of students with 1:1 iPads presents the challenge of getting them on the same page, literally. Trying to manage differentiated groups requires a good tool for organizing resources. QR codes are one quick and easy solution.







 Use a QR scanner on your iPad to quickly jump to any website

Here is an example I created with informational text at three different reading levels. To use this with students, simply project the graphic to a screen, point a QR scanner app at the appropriately colored QR code, and watch the device jump right to the designated page.

Just think about how many ways you could use this in a 1:1 iPad classroom.





QR Code created with qrstuff.com










1 comments:

I love using QR codes with the kids. I have made several math ones that I share for free on my blog! I also put them in my newsletters to parents.

✰Becca
Simply 2nd Resources

Reply

Share